Mac users click
1) Read the entire list of directions before continuing.
2) Click Here to download the
3) Click the drop down arrow and select "Save as" when
4) Select your Desktop and click Save
5) Find the LivingstonNetwork.rdp in the download folder and drag the icon to your Desktop and
Double-Click it.(Once this has been done you will not need to download connection again.)
6) Enter your username and password
7) Check the box Don’t ask me again for connections to this
computer and click Yes
Now that you have downloaded the Livingston Network to your desktop,
you can run it by double-clicking on it.